Senior Developer (Lead) with Jamstack experience
This is a remote position. Fluency in English is required.
Do you have at least 5 years developer experience and a passion for React? Then we have an open position for you at Whitespace. You will join our team of seasoned UX-designers, developers and analysts.
As a senior developer at Whitespace, you will essentially work in three different areas:
- web development projects for our agency clients;
- development of our expanding product offering, including our current Open Source products;
- our internal technology roadmap, in close collaboration with Whitespaces management team.
In order to succeed in this role, you would need
- Understanding of all parts of the web stack.
- An interest in Open Source and preferably documented experience of maintaining Open Source projects
- Experience of creating data- and content models. Most of our new clients have a Heeadless setup.
- Experience of Headless and Jamstack in particular.
- At least five years experience.
Keywords from our daily work: Gatsby, GraphQL, Matomo, Headless WordPress, Netlify, Solr, Elastic, Ansible, MongoDB, Drupal
Whitespace is a niche player at the intersection of agency and product development. We design and build digital services and products. Our team of 12 consists of experienced specialists in UX, frontend development and Headless CMS.
You will get a salary and compensation package that is on a par with your Swedish colleagues. While this is a remote position, we do require that you currently live and work from within the European Union. Twice a year, we have meetups in Malmö for the entire company.
Apply for the position
Send your resume and any information that you think may help our assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are conducting interviews continuously.