This is a remote position. If you currently live in Europe, Whitespace could optionally sponsor relocation to Sweden. Fluency in English is required. Apply directly without CV.
As a senior developer at Whitespace, you will essentially work in three different areas:
- web development projects for our agency clients;
- development of our expanding product offering, including our current Open Source products;
- our internal technology roadmap, in close collaboration with Whitespaces management team.
This role requires
- Understanding of all parts of the web stack.
- An interest in Open Source
- At least four years experience.
We appreciate if you also have previous experience of Headless and Jamstack.
Keywords from our daily work: Gatsby, GraphQL, Matomo, Headless WordPress, Netlify, Solr, Elastic, Ansible, MongoDB, Drupal
Whitespace is a niche player at the intersection of agency and product development. We design and build digital services and products. Our team of 14 consists of experienced specialists in UX, frontend development and Headless CMS.
You will get a salary and compensation package that is on a par with your Swedish colleagues.
Bring your coworker to WhitespaceSection titled Bring your coworker to Whitespace
We are looking for two senior developers. If you have a coworker that you enjoy working with, you can both apply for this position.
LocationSection titled Location
Malmö or remote.
Relocation Support for Ukrainian DevelopersSection titled Relocation Support for Ukrainian Developers
If you are Ukrainian, we offer extensive relocation support for you and your immediate family. This includes:
- Help with work permit.
- Transfer to Malmö.
- Assistance to get you and your family settled in Sweden.
- Your own apartment in Malmö.
- Additional paid leave.
When it is safe to move back to Ukraine you may choose to work remotely for Whitespace, from Ukraine.
Apply for the positionSection titled Apply for the position
Do you want to work with Whitespace? Submit the form below and we'll get in touch with you.
If you want to know more about the position, email your questions to email@example.com.